Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day


In honor of Earth Day, I promise to...

* not run my dish washer today, because my husband is usually the one to do it and since he just emptied it, it will not have to be ran.

*walk to Walmart if I have to go, which is almost everyday since there is NO WHERE else to go in this town!

*not cook dinner to help save energy, left over it is...

*wear the same clothes I wore yesterday and same goes to Lil B and Ben.(that should help something right?) ;)

*not blow dry my hair, therefore scaring the town of The Burg.

*i will not buy flowers today, i will go pick them from my neighbors yard.

*not going out for lunch today and just making a cold cut sandwich from home.

*will plant more flowers, right after I drive to Lowes and get more gardening soil!

What will you do today???

1 comment:

Chris Kauffman said...

I am totally not showering , save water right ;)