Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bring out the white pants!

SPRING time is here! Although it is still 50 degrees here, but that is what they(the locals) call spring here. Anyway, this just means that it is project time for me! Lots of big and small projects to do! I have been antiquing lately looking for pieces that I can refurbish and bring back to life. We are in need of some furniture for our spare bedroom.

Some easy projects for people to do is to add a new look to your home by just changing out some photos, add some springy pictures, a wall of frames, or a wall of plates! I love this idea and will be doing it with a friend in a few days!




I am currently helping a friend redo a few things for her house and add some 'new' life into pieces she already has! We are going to stain some of her furnishings in her home that she has had for a while and they just need a little 'pick me up'. Can't wait to see the finished project and I will post some before and after photos once we are finished.

Another idea is to add Chalk Paint! It can be added to just about any room in your home, but I prefer the kitchen. They now even have Colored Chalk Board Paint. What a need way to add something useful and fun to a room. This is a really great idea for people with children. I think I might be taking this project on myself, but I am still trying to figure out where to add it. I'll let you know what I decide.







Go out there and get inspired and let me know what you come up with! I love would love to see your before and after pictures of projects that you do!

No comments: