Sunday, October 11, 2009

Baby Shower Gifts!

I like to bring something FUN and handmade to baby showers that I am invited too! Recently I have been invited to a slew of baby showers, so I have have kept myself busy making all sorts of cute goodies for the little ones! I like to check out there bedding/room decor' and go from there, to try and match everything I make to it!

These little creations where made for a little momma, who is finally having the little girl she has been hoping for(first to babies where boys)! Ava Reese! Cute name, huh?

Ofcourse, I made her one of my Frames! I also made her a Bow Holder with some cute Flower Bow Clips and one of my favorite Wipe Cases I have ever made(ok, I say that on just about everyone I make..)! I also ordered some great new fabrics in from one of my favorite fabric stores! FabricWorm! Can't wait till it gets here! I am going to make a bunch more wipe cases to have on stock for all my friends who are having babies! FYI Lisa, you are getting a new wipe case! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandy, these gifts are really beautiful, I am so impressed! I love the bow organizer idea. Not only is it adorable, but so functional. Great ideas!

Weaveron Textile said...

Very nice baby shower gift.
click it...:https://www.weaveron.com