Thursday, October 23, 2008

Look what I found. . .

I was cleaning the house today(I am hosting a Spouses Coffee) and stumbled along this. . . .


Look close. . .

Ohhhh yes! It is crayon on the wall! I totally thought that I wouldn't have to deal with this until Blakely was atleast 3 or 4! But this is what happens when Daddy watches her during "craft time". Ben is right here next to me saying that, " I am making this up. . . I would of noticed!" YEAH RIGHT! That is Ben trying not to take blame for an 18 month drawing on the wall!

To be honest, I got a good laugh at it, then got to work on getting it off with my handy dandy, MAGIC ERASER! Took a good 10 minutes of scrubbing, but it did come off! Good times!

2 comments:

We are the Ferrari's said...

Haha, that's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

grandma t loves your creativity
benjamin i bet she doesn't get in your room!!!!!i love you guys momingst