Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Crazy Weekend

Like I said in the last blog, we have been having a busy, hectic month! So, this past weekend, we has a "Girls Day Out". There was 12 of us that met at a friends house(Ali) and drove into the City to The Plaza in downtown Kansas City, MO. It is this beautiful shopping center outdoors with all of my favorite stores(GAP, Anne Taylor Loft, Anthropologie, J. Crew, Gymboree, etc.) and tons of places to eat! My friend, Ali who I mentioned in last blog, planned it all! Here's the kicker. . .it was actually a Surprise Bacherolette Party for our friend Tiffany.


So we headed to KC, shopped, then planned on going to get something to eat and drink at this Mexican restaurant. We had just finished up at a store and started heading over to the restaurant, ironically enough Tiffany was the last person to walk into the room, so we all got the yell, "SURPRISE!". She was shocked and hide behind this booth and started to cry( probably being surprised, happy, & overwhelmed). It was a site to see! It was perfect! Something I will defiantly remember forever and it wasn't even my bacherolette party!
Tiffany: Just a few tears.

After Dinner we continued to shop. We hit up Anthropologie and went crazy in there! Partly with the help of the margaritas.



Shopping pictures!

Finally we headed to the Hilton in the Light and District are in KC to get ready to go out!
Did I mention we were also going to go out to a club to go dancing! It was a blast! I can't tell you how much fun we all had, so I will just show you. As you can tell, it was much needed time away from the everyday!

Dancing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were dancing!! Awesome! We all know how much you hate dancing. Looks like you had fun. I miss our old days like that.

Kathy said...

Looks like you girls had fun!!!