Friday, October 10, 2008

Busy Month!

I am surprise excited about having so many things to do this month! It feels like I actually have a life!
-Oct. 11th: Girls Day Out to the City! Yeah! This has to be one of my favorite days I have been looking forward too! Shopping, eating, drinks, and best of all. . .girls!
-Oct. 17th: MOPS; making activity bags for the local shelter.
-Oct. 18th: Air Force Ball(still looking for a babysitter)
-Oct. 19th: Alex's baby shower(I am co-hosting it with 2 of my friends, Lisa and Cat!)
-Oct. 23th: Hosting the 394th Spouse "Social"(coffee). I have 2 more friends co-hosting with me, Amiee and Colleen.
-Oct. 28th: Halloween Party(we have a babysitter for this!) I am most excited about this! We get to dress up and just have fun! Which reminds me. . .I need to get on the ball with finding the rest of our costume! Anyone have any Dallas Cowboy stuff?
-Oct. 31: Halloween! And The Allen's Kids Halloween party!

I have other little things here and there to keep Blakely and I busy, but I am trying not to get stressed about it all! (which just means I am) It actually makes me happy because I know it just means I have, finally, made friends here in Missouri and are blessed to be staying busy!

Just a little side note. I dropped Blakely off at PDO yesterday and went to Lees Summit with my friend Ali. Ali is a friend here(who doesn't have children,yet!) that I really haven't gotten to hang out with on a regular basis because I am always having to drag Blakely with me, everywhere I go!(totally run on sentence) With that said, I really enjoyed myself yesterday. I got to know her a little better, which was nice, and we have alot in common.
Thanks for the little adult time Ali! Can't wait to hang out again!

Love to all!

2 comments:

We are the Ferrari's said...

That sounds great Brandy! What are you being for Halloween?

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! You're too sweet! I had a blast too! I'm here anytime when you need adult time or just want to hang out! I love hanging out with Miss Blakely! Thanks for all your help! ;) See ya tomorrow!!!