Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas!

Christmas morning was so much fun. I can't tell you the joy Ben and I had watching Blakely enjoy all her new presents. Her 'Yaya' and 'Papa' sent her a Pajamagram for her to wear to bed Christmas Eve.

After opening all her present she was asking for more.


She enjoyed her stocking the most because there were a bunch of 'little' goodies she didn't have to open!


The house before the chaos!


Christmas night we had dinner with some friends, The Allens, it was delicious!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! I'm the production supervisor here at Vermont Teddy bear. I noticed you stated "yaya"(Grandma in Greek) that is what my 3 oldest daughters call their grandmother. Does it mean the same as yours?

Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Beth Ann Pickett