Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Vacuum, Blakely's vacuum...

One of Blakely's Christmas gift was a vacuum that matches mine. Every time I would get my vacuum out, she would get a little frightened out and want to me to hold her. So we thought if we got on of her own that maybe she would come around. Well, we were right! Today I got the vacuum out from the closest, she looked at me, and said "Vacccum, vacumm!". Then she ran and got hers. After I plugged the vacuum in, she ran over to hers, turned it on, then went to mine and push the open on top to start mine....laughing with delicate when it startled her.


Pushing her vacuum with her 'cheesy' smile.


Please look at the ear plugs in her ears...she got him from Ben's flight suit. She kinda just puts them in her ears, letting them 'rest' there.


Pusgin her vacuum while I push mine. She also has 'cookie' on her face...can you see it?

2 comments:

Kathy said...

That is so sweet!! Raegan loved her vacuum, she has the same one different colors... She would get so excited when I would vacuum!

Hope she enjoys it for a long time!

Desiree Blake said...

LOL...that's an adorable vaccum!