Friday, January 30, 2009

B2 Tour

As some of you know Ben has recently started B-2 training. Today was family day where we get to go out and see the B-2 and also get to fly the sim(it is the cockpit of there aircraft where they learn how to fly the plane, before they actually 'fly' the plane, understand?).

So we got to go out onto the flight line and see the B-2 up close! As soon as we walked in the hanger, Blakely goes, "Ohhhh, mean!" Then tucked her head in Ben's shoulder. We started to walk around in, then we went up in the cockpit and she DID NOT like this! She started crying saying, "NO NO NO Scary!" After that ever part of the plane we saw she said, "Scary....MEAN.....Scary....MEAN!" Kinda funny!

I got to fly the sim which was fun, and I didn't crash it, so I considered it a success. Plus I didn't get sick! I have to admit, my stomach did turn a few times though. Those things are soooo realistic. Here are the pictures that I can show you!


Adam and Blakely in the Bombay. He is trying to hold her hand.


Running to see Daddy.


Her classic Cheesy smile beside the Stealth!



Family picture!


Another family picture. Pretty amazing isn't it!
When I ask Blakely what Daddy flies, she responds, "B2sss"



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE THIS PICTURE !!!!!I CAN" WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS, BEN DO YOU THINK I COULD GET A GLANCE AT YOUR PLANE????
UNDERSTAND IF I CAN"t. see you guys soon
XOXO MOM

Kathy said...

That is so great!!! I miss those walk the plank days for the B52... Raegan loved being up in the cockpit of the B52! I wish I could take her now that she is older!

those are great pictures!!

We are the Ferrari's said...

How fun! :)