Friday, January 8, 2010

My little Snow Angel

The weather here in Missouri has been the worst ever since we have lived here. I thought having spend 2 winters here, I maybe {kinda, sorta} knew what we were in for. Well, I ofcourse was wrong. The snow/weather has been crazy! For about 3 weeks now. We had been gone to Florida for most if it because it started the day we left.

Well, I thought it would be fun for Blakely to play in it! It is so soft, fluffy, and dry. I knew it was cold outside, but we ventured outside to "build a snowman".

We bundled up, which was Blakely's favorite part, putting all her snowsuit stuff on. She kept tell me, "I can't move! Look Mommy I can't move!" She was moving, just not as fast has she would have liked.









We were outside for a total of 20 minutes before I felt the tingle on my legs and she looked at me and said, "I do not like snow no more." Then we were finished. I was very unsuccessful in building a snowman. I should have taken a picture of I attempted.


1 comment:

dani said...

this weather is crazy! i guess i should apologize for it b/c it looks like we brought the idaho winter with us when we moved here :)