Tuesday, June 30, 2009

miss me???

wow, time has not been on my side since being in Florida. we have stayed busy up until today and it starts all over tomorrow! meaning we have lots of stuff on our agenda the rest of the week.

here's what we have been up to so far:
{i will also go into my details on later post, but for now, i am stealing pictures from other people because smart me left my USB cord at home and haven't been able to download pictures yet!}


we had another beach portrait session with the lovely and talented Ms. Tiffany with Avant Images.
Head over and see some more!





Then my God Son, Brennan turned 3 and had a Barn Yard Themed Party.





I ofcourse made him a cake{that's it right there, melting in the 100 degree heat.} and ofcourse Blakely was front and center when the birthday boy blew out his candles!






Look how big Blakely is getting, I just love her.





Next, was my 10 year High School reunion! I will post more pictures once I get my USB cord.
I think everyone in my class has gotten even more beautiful with time!

No comments: