Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pregnancy Update

  • I am 32 weeks into my pregnancy.
  • I will be induced on September 17th!(7 more weeks!)
  • I have been extremely emotional since about 28 weeks. (Good considering I was pretty normal up until that point.)
  • I am feeling extremely LARGE! (I have gained 17lbs thus far)
  • Failed my glucose test, so I have to go back and do the 3 hour test.(which consist of drawing my blood 3 tests every hour...blah!) So, until my results are back I have to watch what I eat. No more milkshakes!!!! AAAAaaaaahhhh! No I just have to watch my sugar and carb intake.
  • I also have low iron-nothing new for me...I have low iron even when I am not pregnant.
  • I haven't been craving much in the way of foods. I just wanting salty things and milkshakes.
  • Ben is gone again for the next 5 weeks, so it's just me taking care of Blakely. (finding stuff for a pregnant person can handle in this heat and a toddler-not fun!)
  • I haven't been sleeping well(still), but I am happy to report is has gotten a little better.
  • I tent to fall alseep on my side, but wake up on my back, having trouble breathing. I just have to sit up for a few minutes and that means to make me feel better.
  • I still take my daily naps, which aren't as long as I would like them to be, but still VERY enjoyable and much needed.

That's about all I can think of right now. I am having another baby shower soon, so that is something I am looking forward too!


No comments: