Thursday, May 6, 2010

An Open Letter to Blakely

Blakely, I need to tell you how wonderful of a little girl you are turning into. Words can not express the way I feel about you, but I will give it my best try.

-I miss you when your gone, I think about you non-stop.
-I am pregnant with your baby sister and you kiss my tummy at least 10 times a day.
-You are so shy around people, but once you warm up to them, you steal their hearts.
-You dance all the time, with or without music.
-Your favorite books to read are Fancy Nancy books.
-You have memorized just about all of them and you pretend you are reading to yourself, and do a pretty good job at telling the stories.
-We have made your room into a "big" girl room and you look so small sleeping in your full size bed.
-Your favorite colors are light blue and pink.
-Every morning when you wake up, you come into my room, say "Morning Mommy", climb on my bed, touch my face, and snuggle up next to me; until I am totally awake.
-You love going to the local Donut Shop and getting a Chocolate Sprinkle donut and "pink" milk.
-You are attached to my hip, when we are out, you just want to be with me.
-You don't like large crowds.
-You make me laugh all the time, which makes me a happier person/mommy.
-I love you more then life it's self and I couldn't image a day without you in my life.

Thank you for ever happy memory you have give me. You are my sunshine. I love you!

No comments: