Friday, May 29, 2009

Brazilian Blowout!

Ok, this is a serious blog! I have some of the ugliest hair. . .

This is not a joke. I have struggled with my hair, which is wavy, thin, and frizzy. I spent at least 20 minutes straighten my hair everyday, this may not seem like along time to some of you, but I have VERY short hair and that 20 minutes does not include me flat ironing it after I have blown it dry with a round brush to straighten it.

I have been hearing about this method called Brazilian Blowout. It is a straightening method that will not damage your hair! Celebrities are raving about it and after reading several articles about it, I thought I would give it a try! It cost anywhere between $150 to $300, depending on where you get it done.


So anyone that may struggle with wavy, curly, unruly hair, check this out!


I will let you know next week how I like it!

No comments: