Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wish List Wednesday

About a year ago I was watching Oprah and she did a couple episodes on the book, The Secret, which basically says if you put things out there in the Universe, like wants, needs, etc. it will allow you to note and inspire the things you want in life. "It’s The Power of Positive Thinking and how it can be applied to attracting more money, better health, and relationships; in short, happiness." So, I thought what a better place to put these things, then on my blog, where many people in the universe may see them. I am being selfish and putting my wants first, starting with things I "WANT!". I think it is kinda freeing and truthful, so why don't you try. What would be on your 'Wish List Wednesday' be?

I am in love with this Cedar Printed Tank!

Elias Dress Dupioni would be perfect for my Reunion!

I want all these containers to organize my pantry. Actaully I want my pantry to look like this.

Coconut Sandals by Tory Burch(my friend Cydney turned me on to her, totally cute, huh?)

No comments: