Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shabby Chic/Vintage Inspiration!

I have been looking at ideas for Blakely's 'big girl' room. I am wanting to do a shabby chic/vintage look for it. BUT I am having a hard time figuring out exactly what we want. We have narrowed it down to 2 bedding sets and 2 different bed skirts. I am not wanting either bed skirt in the photos. So this is where you come in. Which one do you like?


{Bedding of Rose}
This bedding set is simple, but chic.



{Eyelet Cuff Bed skirt}
I love this and would place it with the Rose bedding.



{Gracie Bedding}
I love this room! The look is what we are going for in her room.



{Tutu Bed skirt}
This one is my absolute fav! I just love the youthful feel of it and the it could go with either bedding set.

We will be collecting pieces of this over time. It isn't something we are rushing into, but with the price of things these days, we will not be buying it all at once.
Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Momma Molly said...

We truly are blood related (we must be). I wanted the Gracie bedding for my girls but decided I wasn't buying them bedding that is more expensive than mine. Plus I figure they will pee on it and I would be really depressed. Have you seen the website called Etsy.com? It is an online swap meet for crafty people. Uncrafty people like me can search for very cool crafty and shabby chic items that I cannot make myself. You might find cute stuff there too.

Kathy said...

I love the second one with the tutu bed skirt.... Her room will be beautiful!! We are going to work on making Raegan a big girl room this summer!!!