1. I love to shop online.
2. I do not like my super round face.
3. I will never buy an American car again.
4. I have been told I have a decent singing voice, but have used it.
5. I like the smell of gasoline when it is being pumped.
6. I think my sister in laws are some of the most beautiful people I know.
7. I m not easily impressed with people.
8. I think my husband is one of the most intelligent people I know.
9. I use to spend $50 a week at Starbucks, when we lived near one. Non-fat, iced, half-caf, whit chocolate mocha.
10. I actually enjoy living in a small town.
11. I do not trust many people.
12. I was a Chiropractic Assistant and touched some pretty nasty people. (during college)
13. I have low iron.
14. I helped put my husband there college.
15. I am a savvy shopper.
16. I only wear chap stick and lip gloss.
17. I am jealous of men's abilities to eat just about whatever they want.
18. I enjoy a good cold beer.
19. I love Dermalogica Products!
20. I can not stand to be late, to anything!
21. I try and say prayer every night.
22. I have anxiety.
23. When I was younger, I hated not being with mom, I would cry when she wasn't around.
24. When I was 3 months old, I was in the hospital for 2 weeks with pneumonia and had a feeding tube inserted on the top of my head.
25. I do not fear death, but dying.
26. I do not like cheap people! Save, do not go into debt, and remember Heaven doesn't care how much money you have.
27. I buy expensive jeans. MY favorites are Paige, Citizens and Sevens.
28. I believe you should spend as much as you can afford on 'staple' wardrobe pieces.
29. I love Anthropologie!
30. I sleep with ear plug at night because I am the Worlds lightest sleeper.
31. I love being a Methodist!
32. I think people should really evaluate there WHOLE wardrobe once a year!
33. I do not like wearing clothes that are more then 2 years old, unless they fall under my 'staple' pieces must haves.
34. I retired in 2007 and became a full time mom. Thanks Ben!
35. I had some of the most wonderful friends when I live in Louisiana.
36. I do not cry much anymore.
37. I like to be in control, but I will always ask for help if I need it. . .
38. I am not afraid to admit to my faults.
39. I do not like my hair.
40. I wish I was a skinny person.
41. My favorite place to eat in the whole World in Chet's Seafood on Navy Blvd.
42. I loved growing up on the beach.
43. I have no patience.
44. I used to work at a bank and I can't tell you how stupid your average person is. Adding and Subtraction is the key to keeping your account OUT of the negative!
45. I thought giving birth to my daughter was easy.
46. I only pushed 4 times.
47. When they gave me epidural the first time, they stuck the needle in my spinal fluid and I had to be on an emergency watch the whole time I was in the hospital to make sure my spinal fluid held my brain in place(to put it into laymen terms).
48. I hate red roses!
49. I ordered a car off Ebay when my husband and I were in college.
50. I love Brie Cheese!
51. I do not like email forwards unless they have pictures.
52. I think people that are overly sure about themselves are trying to make up for something they lack.
53. I do not want anymore children.
54. I love the smell of my grandmothers house. I makes me happy.
55. I think my brother is one of the most fascinating people I know.
56. I wish I would of been an attorney like my brother and his wife.
57. I like to give money to bums.
58. I got Blakely's name from a friend of my sister in law.
59. I am obsessed with Blakely's clothes!
60. I spend way to much money on her clothes!
61. I love monogramming everything she owns!
62. I love to stop total strangers and compliment them, when I like something they have, from shoes, to their purse to hair! Something I think my best friend loves the most about me.
63. I get embarrassed easily.
64. I win alot of door prices...it is the craziest thing.
65. I want a king size bed.
66. I like people that are not like me.
67. I am a Virgo and sometimes I wish I wasn't.
68. I think home schooling is weird, but admirer those who do it.
69. I gained 65lbs. while pregnant.
70. I miss my parents, alot.
71. I have days when ll I want to do it sit around and do nothing at all.
72. I am afraid to fly, kinda ironic because my husband is a pilot.
73. I do not like super muscular men.
74. I think muscular women are even grosser...you know like Madonna.
75. I hope my daughter is more like her father.
76. I do not think I am a crafty person, but creative.
77. I love hands on projects.
78. I am in love with the Twilight Saga. I think Edward Cullen is my hero!
79. I have lived in 4 different states in the past 5 years.
80. I have never broken a bone in my life. . .knock on wood.
81. My parents are high school sweethearts.
82. I graduated from the same High School as they did.(GBHS)
83. I have to straighten my hair everyday.
84. Me and electronics DO NOT get along. In in the past 5 years I have been through 15+ phones, 2 laptops, 1 computer, 3 camera, 1 toaster oven, you get the picture. . .
85. I have 2 chihuahuas, Agamemnon and Maximus.
86. My love the color PINK!
87. I am an 80 child!
88. I like confrontation.
89. I will always give you my honest opinion, but only if you ask for it.
90. My husband is great with my shopping habit, but I think it might stress him out a bit.
91. I judge people by first impressions. If you make a bad one, I probably will not ever be your friend.
92. I love my best friend more then I think she knows. I depend on her alot.
93. But I do think my best friend needs to stop thinking about the past and look towards the future.
94. I love antiques! I have several piece in my house!
95. I wish I had a hobby.
96. I LOATH Walmart, but it is a must....
97. I love Publix subs!
98. I do not like wearing dresses or skirts because I do not like my legs.
99. I totally believe in plastic surgery!
100. It took me 3 weeks to fill this out!
3 hours ago