Saturday, August 14, 2010

Breelynn's Missouri Baby Shower

I had an amazing baby shower today, that my dear friends went above and beyond on!
Thank you Aimee, Andrea, Colleen, and Jen! This shower was beautiful! Words can not even describe...so I am posting a ton of pictures, to show you!

{ME-34 weeks pregnant. Phone photo}


{Hospital Door Hanger made by Chauna-she also made Blakely's door hanger.}


{One of the beautiful floral arrangements}


{Petite Fours-shower gifts}
{Food! Fondue! And cute plates}


{View of cakes}


{Close up of the detail on cake}


{More views of details on cakes}


{Burp cloths that Colleen made for Breelynn-gorgeous huh?}
{They got 5 different types of cakes-Lemon, Buttercream, Marble, Raspberry, and Mocha
And more beautiful floral arrangements}


{Yummy!}


{Some of the girls-please don't hate me, I only took pictures while everyone was eating=bad friend!}


{more of my girl friends}


{and more girl friends-atleast they were having good conversation}


{Gift time-with my fat face! Chauna made this box that had two B2 towels for the girls, a wipe case, and a lovie with a "B" on it.}


{One of the B2 towels...she even made it into a hooded towel!}


{Showing how the little paci holder works}


{A sign for the front of the house.}


{Being silly}
{My hostess'- Colleen, Andrea, Me, Aimee, and Jen}


{My wonderful friends}


{Close up of the burpies, wipe case, and blanket}
{Close up of the B2 towel}


{So this is a normal size towel and then she added a hand size towel to create the hood-so great since we all know those little towels we have get too small too fast!}



This is just some of the pictures of all the lovely things I received from my dear friends. Breelynn recieved clothes, pacifiers, sleepers, a tutu, bottle holder, etc. You know when you see those pictures of yourself talking or eeewwwing or aaaawwing over gifts, you look absolutely ridiculous...well that's what most of them look like!
I would like to mention that my hostess' got my all my bedding from PBK. When I say all of it, I mean every piece! I was shocked, surprised, and very appreciative! I just felt so loved today that when I got home, I just cried.
Thank you to everyone that could make it! I know it was a crazy time for some of us wives who husband aren't here and vacationing season, so those of you who couldn't make it-we missed you! I love getting all the girls together-no matter what the occasion!!!




No comments: