Friday, June 11, 2010

25 weeks

I have to say that this pregnancy has really been different in more ways then one, but also the same in some ways.

I am 25 weeks and I feel more like 35 weeks! I am struggling to breath, have bad sciatic nerve pain that shoots from my pelvic area to my leg, which causes me to have a hard time walking or standing for any long periods of time. It also keeps me from being able to get a good nights sleep.

Breelynn moves a TON! I thought Blakely was an active baby inside the womb, but Breelynn has been showing her up! This kid kicks SO hard that sometimes it hurts!

She has the hiccups so much, just about everytime I drink something, that I feel sorry for her.

I think that my belly is about the same size as it was with Blakely at this point. Ofcourse at this moment I feel bigger, but I guess I need to go back and look at pictures to make sure. I am not sure how much weight I have gained since my last appt, but I go next week for my check up, so hopefully it is only like 3lbs. ha-wishful thinking. I actually haven't been to the doctor in 6 weeks, with Ben coming home, and wanting to spend time together, I kept putting it off.

Things Breelynn likes:
-the sound of Blakely's voice. {if Blakely talks to my belly she starts to move like crazy}
-me laying on my back.(which kills me, but if I lay on my sides she moves like crazy, pushing, kicking; trying to get comfortable!}
-to be awake from around 9 to 10:30pm, right when I am wanting to go to sleep.
-sweets! (she moves to much more when I eat fruits, cereal, ice cream, etc.)




No comments: