Sunday, September 20, 2009

impromptu trip

Over Labor Day weekend we decided to met my mom in Nashville, TN to take a little vacation last minute vacation!
Let me just say this is one of the most beautiful towns I have been too! So much history, so much to do, and so many things to visit!

We do so many things in a 3 day period; Aquarium Dining, Grand Ole' Opry,Nashville Zoo, Country Music Hall of Fame, Famous Jack's Bar-b-que, beautiful downtown Nashville, and we did manage to get a little shopping in at Opry Mills Mall!

The best part of the trip: getting to spend quality time with my mom(aka:Yaya). This was the first time my mom and Blakely got to spend one and one time together for a long period of time and she soaked it up(both of them did)!


Thanks Mom for everything! We had a blast! We love you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Catching up on blogs during nap time. Glad you enjoyed Nashville. Yeah, TN is awesome. ;)