Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Halloween Decorations!

I got this cute idea over at Everyday Chaos for my BOO sign, and it turned out better then I imaged! It was super simple and I just added some crow ribbon to add a little something to it.

Also, I was over at Tatertots and Jello and she had some other cute ideas. I bought my bat cut outs from Martha Stewart at Michael's. You can click here for your own bat template if you want to DIY!
Check out how cute it turned out! Lil' B really enjoys it too!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and here's a sneak peek of a the front porch, which isn't completely done yet!





(i will show you how simple to decorate this pumpkin was)

(love gargoyles!)


(saw this over at Tatertots and Jelly too! had to recreate this as well.)



(and my $20 wreath from TJMaxx! i added the same ribbon i wrapped the columns in,
once Halloween is over, I will change the ribbon with some really cool ribbon i picked up from Michael's)






5 comments:

KK said...

Looks great!!!

Katy said...

I love your blog.. just came across it and I have to know how you decorated that cute pumpkin with the rhinestones on it.. so cute! let me know.. I want to copy you! =)
THanks..
Katy

Anonymous said...

I love the mantle! and the $20 TJ MAX find! You should submit your mantle on http://www.networx.com It's a new home improvement site- there's a before and after section - your pic,. would look great there!

Kimba said...

Very pretty! Nice job.

I'm wild about those pumpkins too!

Ashley Schott said...

Hello! I just randomly found your blog and I wanted to say hey and that I think your fall decorations are fantastic! Your blog is a lot of fun and you're beautiful:)